* 3 piece harness with multiple sizes of each to ‘Mix & Match’ to fit any shape of dog.
* Fleece lined for comfort and helps keep it in place.
* Easy to put on: clips around the neck, then swings between the front legs and clips together either side. No need to get it over your dogs head or get him to put a foot through.
* Calming: snug fit reassures and relaxes many dogs
* Snug fit means it’s safe for escapologist dogs: they can’t get their elbows through the straps
* Adjustable over shoulders, front of chest & around the girth.
* Front D-ring for use with double ended lead. PLEASE NOTE: Front D-Ring should not be used alone (Perfect Fit doesn’t cover warranty in this case) Please use a Double Ended Lead (Training Lead) or 2 leads so any constant pressure is on the REAR D-Ring only.
* Recommended by vets, trainers and behaviourists.
* Pieces can be bought separately:
– As your dog grows
– If you want a different coloured top
– If a piece becomes damaged or chewed
* If any parts are not quite right, we will send you alternate pieces until you get the right fit then send back what you don’t need.
Why a Dog Harness?
The area around a dogs throat is one of the most vulnerable parts of the body. The neck contains all sorts of veins, glands and muscles which collars can irritate or even damage.
Dog collars can lead to some of the following problems:
Damage to the Trachea
Irritate sensitive throats
Unintended posturing of a dogs head when meeting another dog face to face.
Why a PERFECT FIT Harness?
-Easy to put on: clips around the neck, then swings between the front legs and clips together either side. No need to get it over your dogs head or get him to put a foot through.
-Safe for escapologist dogs: the neck hole can be made smaller than the dogs head.
Adjustable over shoulders, front of chest & around the girth.
Front D-ring for use with double ended lead.
Calming: snug fit reassures and relaxes many dogs
Recommended by vets, trainers and behaviourists.
Pieces can be bought separately:
As your dog grows
If you want a different coloured top
If a piece becomes damaged or chewed
What Makes It a PERFECT FIT?
The 3 pieces (Top, Front and Girth) clip together and are interchangeable so that any combination of size of pieces can be used. This enables us to construct a CUSTOM MADE harness that fits your dog perfectly with padding in all the right places.
ALL OVER PADDING AND “SWAP TOPS”
The soft fleece padding prevents webbing straps and plastic clips rubbing against the dog’s skin when it moves or pulls against the lead. The padding is made from high quality, super soft matching washable fleece and we have now introduced 5 more coloured tops across the Perfect Fit Harness Range, enabling our customers to change the colour of their dog’s harness simply by unclipping the top piece and swapping it for another colour. This is particularly useful for winter walks or walks at night when you can swap to a High Vis top piece.
We have found that this snug fitting harness can often calm down and reassure over-anxious and excitable dogs, helping them to become more confident and relaxed (apparently working like a body or comfort wraps). These harnesses have been found to be very beneficial in many rescue centres, with recently rehomed dogs, and also with dogs showing various behavioural problems.
Because the harness clips around the dog’s head the neck hole can be made smaller than the dog’s skull, thus preventing the dog from escaping.
*** A WALKING HARNESS – NOT A CAR HARNESS ***
This harness has been designed as a WALKING HARNESS and should not be used as a car harness as it has not been tested under crash conditions.
The Perfect Fit Harness comes in 4 size groups – TINY, 15mm, 20mm & 40mm. This refers to the clip and webbing size.