MORE THAN JUST A SOCIAL OPPORTUNITY…..
- For them to investigate something new in a secure and controlled manner and most importantly succeed at that task.
- Assist to build canine confidence – so vital during the ‘critical learning period’
- Create the opportunity to solve problems – think resilience
Then, how do I learn what to do?
- We use our closed Facebook page to give you access to more than a dozen units containing multiple topics where you learn about puppy behaviour and training
- Units included are
- Fast-Tracking Your Toilet Training
- Core training exercises
- Basic training
- Typical puppy problems
- Body language
- Mental Enrichment
- Impulse control
- Lure walking
- Plus more…….
At our new, home based facility in Leda.
Saturdays (8 – 12 wks)
Sunday (12 – 22 wks)
|9:00 am (small breeds)||9:00 am (small breeds)|
|10:15 am (medium – large breeds)||10:15 am (medium – large breeds)|
“We enrolled our cavooodle with Colleen and the Manners n More team during the covid-19 pandemic, knowing that Colleen had thought outside the box and was offering a very different delivery from the traditional puppy classes. It has been absolutely brilliant!
Our Annie has received the very best help possible relating to her nervousness around other dogs, and received astonishingly effective and caring training from Colleen and the MnM team. Annie loves her classes and her trainers, and in turn, we have loved seeing her develop and grow as a puppy. The weekly Zoom classes and the training videos on the FB page are incredibly useful, and I can’t understate the feeling of confidence and security you have as a puppy owner knowing that you can ask Colleen for help at any time – and can even video your own training exercises at home so Colleen can provide feedback!
I am so thankful we heard about Colleen and Manners n More. We will never use anyone else to work with our dog; we trust her and her team implicitly. If you want to send your puppy to a puppy school of the highest calibre, look no further.”
written by MELITA
HOW TO ENROL